Abbreviations used: IGI (Indira Gandhi International airport Delhi), MOI (Moods of India)
- All arrivals are scheduled at Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport Delhi.
- All arrivals (Arrival flight time at IGI) should be between Day 1 Monday 10:00hrs to Day 2 Tuesday 09:00hrs. (We recommend booking your flight having arrival time at Delhi airport at least before 05:00hrs on Tuesdays, Day 2 so that you have some time to fresh n up in hotel before your journey to Agra or Delhi sightseeing tour).
- All participants are suggested to wait at Arrival hall for assistance.
- Any participant arriving before Monday 10:00hrs is an early arrival.
- An extra cost of early arrival is applicable. This cost includes transfer from airport to hotel and hotel at Delhi.
- Any participant arriving after Tuesday 09:00hrs is a late arrival
- An extra cost of late arrival is applicable. This cost is based on flight arrival timings at Delhi and requirement of participant.
- All departures are scheduled at Indira Gandhi international airport Delhi.
- All departures (Departure flight time at IGI) should be between Sunday 17:00hrs to Monday 09:00hrs.
(Most probably the departure from MOI house Palampur is on last Saturday of your program. Usually group departs around afternoon and takes overnight journey to Delhi)
- Any participant departing before scheduled departure, separate from group is an early departure.
- An extra cost of early departure is applicable.
- An extra cost is applicable for MOI representative for early departure if required.
Note: All transfers for arrivals and departure to and from Himachal Pradesh are by train or bus/ cab.